javascript:void(0)

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!  I have a 4th of July post up on the Creating Keepsakes blog today. I found a bunch of  red, white and blue Pinterest images to inspire your craft endeavors.  There are also some downloadable and printable 4th of July badges on the CK blog.  Go check it out!

In honor of the holiday, I created a red, white, and blue card featuring some adorable Queen & Co products.

Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned paper: Stampin Up!; Pinwheels, straws and twine: Queen & Co.; Stickers: Carolee’s Creations; Other: Lace and ric rac.

I hope you have a fun-filled 4th of July!

3 comments:

Romy said...

Your card looks wonderful! I love it!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So cute!!!

Gretchen said...

i love this card! great use of those Queen & Co goodies!