javascript:void(0)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shimmerz has some big news!

I'm very excited about some FUN things Shimmerz has in the works!!

There's going to be a big announcement just in time for Winter CHA 2010. I can't spill the beans just yet, but I can tell you that it's going to include a BIG new release and BIG name in the scrapbooking industry!  Check back here and on the Shimmerz blog for the updates.

Also, Shimmerz was just featured on the Scrapbook Trends blog!  Go check it out!

7 comments:

Mieke said...

Cool, can't wait what it is...

Danielle Flanders said...

very cool, can't wait to hear! happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

how exciting-i can't wait!!!!

xoxo
sarabeth

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Anonymous said...

So...last night I opened the February issue of Scrapbooks Etc., and I saw this beautiful layout. I said that looks like Stacy's style. And it was! You are on a roll, and I am so excited for you. Take care :)
Danielle

Casey Wright said...

So exciting - can't wait to hear. Also - wanted to tell you that I love seeing your stuff in the recent issue of CK - very cool!

Casey Wright said...

So exciting - can't wait to hear. Also - wanted to tell you that I love seeing your stuff in the recent issue of CK - very cool!

jaz lee said...

Hi Stacy, Just dropping by to wish you and your family a Blessed Christmas ;)-lotsa love,jaz