javascript:void(0)

Friday, October 30, 2009

A (not so) spooky Halloween layout

I love this time of year . . . my girls are excited about their Halloween festivities at school and they can't wait to go trick-or-treating tomorrow night. They both wanted to be High School Musical cheerleaders, so I bought them the same red, sparkly cheerleader costume. It's the first Halloween that neither of them wanted to be a princess. After several years of buying every princess costume under the sun, I guess we're officially past the princess phase. It makes me a little sad because personally I'm quite fond of princesses. Hmmmmm . . . maybe I need to find a grown-up Cinderella costume for myself.

Here is my Halloween layout that was recently published in the October (and the last) issue of Memory Makers magazine. I was honored to have my page included in their very last issue.



And of course no layout of mine is complete without a little shimmer and shine. I used Coffee Shimmerz on the jagged edge of the paper to give it some extra sparkle.

On another note, I've been busy scrapping this week. The A Million Memories November kit is in 'da house,' and this one is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Here is the picture:

I'll be posting my kit creations sometime next week!

Also, A Million Memories is having a Guest Designer call for the month of December, 2009. Would you like to design with AMM's December kit?? If so, here's what you need to do to apply:

1. Register on the AMM boards and become an active member;
2. Post the A Million Memories blinkie on your blog; and
3. Send an email by November 15th to jennifer.findlay@yahoo.com and attach two layouts you think are your best work. Include your contact info and a link to your blog and/or gallery. Good luck!!

Have a Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mieke said...

Lovely layout, the girls are sooo cute!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Awesome LO as always....isn't it sooooo sad about Memory Makers!?!? And Guest DT member....now that could be lots of fun...will need to check it out!

mustangkayla said...

I absoltely LOVE your layout!

CatherineScrap said...

i ADORE THIS PAGE with the little details
and your daughters ar so cute
bisous

Unknown said...

What a great LO! They are adorable!