javascript:void(0)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolutions

My main New Year's resolution this year was to spend less time on the computer and spend the time doing more important things. So far, I've been failing miserably at it! But change doesn't happen overnight, right? And although it sounds contrary to my resolution to spend less time on the internet, I have also vowed to keep my blog updated on a regular basis. I think I can handle that one!

Here's a layout I made with almost all Prima products (my fav!):


The quote says: "Hand in hand we will grow into the promise of tomorrow, taking with us the enchantment of this day."

2 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Gorgeous layout! I love Prima, too!! What a beautiful photo!

I just saw your link on AMM so stopped by to visit! :)

Domi said...

beautiful layout !